Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Weekend Is Almost Over...

...and I'm not ready to go back to work, but that's no different than any other Sunday evening! This card was created in response to Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I had a lot of fun with this sketch and really like the way my card turned out. I used the "Simply Scrappin' Special Delivery Girl" paper along with Apricot Appeal, Groovy Guava, and River Rock cardstock. After stamping the images from "Nursery Necessities" I covered them in Versamark ink and then in Irridescent Ice embossing powder. I heat set the entire image so they all sparkle even though you can't see it in the photo. The three pewter brads are mounted in cardstock that was cut with a 1/2" circle punch. The images, brads, and photo corner are all mounted on Stampin' Dimensionals. I've been having another creative block, so the sketch challenges are always helpful. I think I might try this same sketch again, but not tonight... laundry, trash, and preparing for the coming week are calling my name, so I'll have to pack up the fun for tonight! TTFN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! I love it!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch, Jen!
Hugs and smiles

Post a Comment