Monday, April 5, 2010

Craft Spasms

I've been having some SEVERE muscle spasms in my lower back.  It started last Saturday (not THIS last Saturday, but the one before) and didn't get REALLY bad until this last Friday evening.  I went to the doctor today.  He adjusted my back and prescribed some steroids to help reduce inflammation and some heavy-duty pain killers.  There's something about pain killers that makes me wanna get all crafty up in here, so that's what I did when I got off work today.  Before I get to all this craftiness, though, I have a picture I want to share.  When I go to my craft room, all three boys go with me (the dog, Ernie, and the cats, Smith & Wesson).  Ernie always takes a nap while the cats bird-watch from the window.  This one will probably wind up in a scrapbook and will be titled "Brothers"...

I just LOVE those boys!!

Well, this card is going to look familiar because it's nearly identical to one I made over the weekend.  I changed the sentiment, though, because I needed a card to go with a gift that I've made for a friend.  Besides stamping, I also enjoy sewing and crocheting.  Most of my crochet is thread crochet and I mostly make doilies.  I won't go into details about this card and bookmark since the information for products used is in a previous post.  I thought the bookmark turned out BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL and I made two matching doilies to send, as well.  I hope she likes everything!!





The doc said I probably wouldn't get much relief from these muscle spasms until about Thursday, so I'm not looking forward to the next couple of days very much.  I'm hoping and praying for some relief before then and am doing everything I can to make it happen.  Until then, maybe these pain killers will help me create some more "neato-mosquito" stuff!!

Toodles,


No comments:

Post a Comment