Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Little Something...




A rainy Easter Sunday afternoon was the perfect time to head to my stamp room. I hadn't envisioned using the "Yummy" stamp set on a card as much as I had on gifts, but I like the way this turned out. This card could really be used for almost any occasion. The card base and main panel are Whisper White, of course. The main panel is mounted on a matte of Basic Black and the sentiment was stamped in Basic Black Classic Ink. The flower blossoms come from the "Eastern Blooms" stamp set. Each one was stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink on Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, and Rose Red card stock. They were then embossed using the (now retired) white detail embossing powder. I trimmed each blossom out using my paper snips and then used Stampin' Dimensionals on the largest of the blossoms. It isn't evident in this photo, but I used my glue pen to add some Dazzling Diamonds to the center of each blossom. I COULDN'T just leave it plain!!! :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful and blessed Easter Sunday!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment