Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pet Sympathy

You thought I was NEVER coming back, didn't you? I have to say I was starting to wonder, myself! I made this card a couple of months ago (or more), but never got around to posting it. It's been about that long since I've done ANYTHING in my stamp/craft room. Over Labor Day weekend, though, I did a lot of cleaning and organizing and that included the stamp room. Needless to say, organizing the stamp room was just enough to get my crafty cravings started. I've made one lonely little card since then and will post it later.

Here are the deets on this card. Everything is from Stampin' Up! with the exception of the paw print stamp. I "painted" the chipboard heart with Real Red craft ink and let it dry before stamping the paw print in Chocolate Chip craft ink and heat embossing with Irridescent Ice. The card base is Kraft with layers of Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla. The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip classic ink. The ribbon is SU!'s Chocolate Chip taffeta.



Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment