Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blingalicious!!

It's been quite a while since I've used any glitter and I was LONG overdue!!  Some might say I overdid it a little on this card... I just call it "blingalicious"!!  I've had a request for a birthday/graduation card and it needs to have "girly flair".  This one definitely qualifies for "girly flair", but there's not one thing about it that even hints at graduation.  I'm sure this is just one of several that I'll complete in an effort to come up with the perfect card.  I REALLY like this one, though, so I may have a hard time creating something that I like better.  If any of my fellow stampers have any ideas for a birthday/graduation card, please feel free to leave your comments.  This card uses the "Razzle Dazzle" stamp set.  The card base is Whisper White and the ink and ribbon are Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is from the "Well Scripted" stamp set and the glitter is "Dazzling Diamonds".  To view larger images, just click on the photos.

 Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment