Sunday, May 9, 2010

Graduation Gift

My cousin, Emily, graduated from Central Methodist University yesterday.  I made the trip there with my Aunt Annabelle, Aunt Fran, and my cousin, Treena.  We had an AWESOME day together I'm SO glad we were able to be there to help celebrate with Miss Emily.  She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English, Magna Cum Laude.  I'm SO proud of her!!

This is the card and matching envelope that I made for her.  I LOVE the new "Go, Graduate" stamp set.  I used Handsome Hunter and Certainly Celery cardstock with coordinating Designer Series Paper in Certainly Celery.  That was about as close as I could get to the school colors based on what I saw on their website.



I also made this super cute gift set for her.  It was made using the Razzleberry Designer Series Paper and coordinating cardstocks and inks.  I was really pleased at how it all came together.  The gift box was designed after I realized that I didn't have any gift bags, but I'm happy with the way it turned out.  The ribbon at the top of the box/bag is actually attached to the clipboard.  I made the box the same length as the clipboard so the ribbon would stick out just above the top.  To view larger images, click on the photos.














Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment