Monday, August 4, 2008

Back From Convention

Well, I'm back from the Stampin' Up! 2008 Convention and I'M POOPED!!! It was an exciting and fun-filled trip to say the least. I have uploaded photos to my Kodak Gallery for your viewing pleasure! ;) I uploaded them into two different albums. This first link is for all you stamp fanatics who could care less about the sight-seeing and just want to see some stamping: Convention pics. ...And this link is for those of you who don't really give a flip about stamping and want to see my sight-seeing pics: Downtown Salt Lake City Sight-Seeing. I'm absolutely worn out from the trip, but I'm looking forward to sharing some new things with you at a catalog preview. Stop by this Saturday sometime between 2 PM and 4 PM to preview the upcoming catalog and make a couple of things using new stamp sets and accessories. If you need directions to my house, please e-mail me at jen_barrett@sbcglobal.net. I look forward to seeing you and to sharing more details about Convention 2008. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment