Monday, July 28, 2008

Me & Weird Al

Curtis and I went to Cheddar's last night for dinner and guess who was sitting just four tables from us??? It was Weird Al Yankovic. I'm kicking myself for not asking for his autograph, but that's hindsight, huh? My rearend DID touch his table as we walked by, but that's only because the aisle was narrow and... well... my rearend is kinda wide! :) Anyway, Weird Al is performing at the Ozark Empire Fair tonight which explains his visit to Springtown. He was alone last night and was, obviously, trying to keep a low profile. I was (and still am) a big fan of his work, especially in the 80's. He had some GREAT spoofs on some Michael Jackson songs. Well, that's my claim to fame... my rearend touched Weird Al's table.

Vanessa and I leave for convention tomorrow. Our flight leaves at 3:05 PM and we couldn't be more excited! I think Vanessa was packed and ready to leave when I talked to her yesterday. I still have a few things to gather up before we depart, but am mostly ready to go. I'm sure I'll have lots to share when I get back. I'm taking 160 swaps so, hopefully, I'll have lots of swaps to share with you, as well as photos, tips, tricks, and new products.

I THINK I spotted Tripod this weekend. There was a rabbit in a yard two houses down from ours that appeared to have an odd hop. It looked like it's back leg stuck out to the side, so maybe Tripod IS okay. I just know he's not coming home for oatmeal anymore. They just grow up SO fast! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment