Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Last Card For The Day

Yep... I've got the fever again. After posting my last blog entry, I headed straight back for the stamp room to see if I could come up with anything else. This card has a base of Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie cardstock. (Click on photo to view larger image) I added another layer of Basic Black and Orchid Opulence. The Orchid Opulence was stamped with the stars stamp from "Haunting Halloween" and Basic Black Classic Ink. The cat and the rest of the sentiment are from the same stamp set and were stamped in Jet Black StazOn ink on watercolor paper. The image was watercolored with Stampin' Up! markers and an AquaPainter. "Witching you..." was stamped on Pumpkin Pie cardstock in Basic Black classic ink and punched out using the large oval punch. I matted it on a piece of Basic Black cardstock that was punched using the designer label punch. Ribbon is the striped Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment