Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here's your post, Christy!

Christy has been after me again to post to my blog. I admit that I've not been very faithful in keeping up with it since I moved. I don't know if it's because my blogging surroundings have changed or if I'm just not quite settled in yet. Anyway, I'm going to make a better effort to blog on a regular basis.


Isn't this cute?? Well, you're not getting any deets (details) on it because this is one of the projects we're going to be making during October PMS (Paper-crafters Monthly Support Group) on October 18th. If you haven't reserved your spot, you'd better get your rear in gear... seating is limited and you're gonna LOVE, LOVE these projects. The cost of the class is $10 and that includes products used for the projects as well as detailed instructions you can take home with you for future use. If you have basic supplies and don't mind to tote them to my house, you can bring those. If you have your own scissors, paper cutter & scoring blade, bone folder, adhesive, etc., you don't have to wait on everyone else to finish with mine. If you bring a friend who is a new customer to me, and they place an order of $25 or more, you can both attend the class for $10. Class will begin at 2 PM and will (ideally) end at 5 PM. If you've been to these classes, though, you know that you can leave as early or stay as late as you'd like. E-mail me if you need more details or need directions to my house. Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment