Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Rest Of Today's Projects


Before I get started, can I just get an "OOH" and an "AHH" because these guys are just so darned cute (when they're sleeping)? This means that they weren't in the middle of my stamp table, trying to take a nap under the warm bulb of the Ott task light. Not sure how I managed to make three cards undetected... they must have been pooped!!








This card is the same as one I made last week, only I made a small change. I couldn't decide if I liked the look of the jumbo eyelets and ribbon on the original card, so I switched it up a little. I'm still not sure which one I like best.








This is the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge (TECC39) for this week. I started with a card base of Pink Pirouette and added strips of Bella Rose DSP matted on Chocolate Chip CS. The cupcake stamp was colored with Chocolate Chip and Pretty In Pink Stampin' Write Markers and then stamped on Whisper White CS. I punched those out using the 1 3/8" circle punch and matted each one on a Chocolate Chip scalloped circle. I tied three little bows using the Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon and added them to my card using mini glue dots. The cupcakes have Dazzling Diamonds sprinkles, although you can't tell in this photo. It's much prettier in real life.








This is my favorite card of the day. I used this weeks color challenge (Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, & Pink Pirouette) and this weeks sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers. I used the "Snow Swirled" stamp set and added dazzling diamonds to the larger snowflakes (see next photo). I added a rhinestone brad to the center of each of the Chocolate Chip snowflakes. A piece of Pretty In Pink taffeta ribbon was added to the Kiwi Kiss panel. The Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette panels were embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflakes A2 embossing folder. I really like the way this one turned out! Toodles!


2 comments:

Taylor said...

Your cats are so adorable... I love kitty pictures! And your card is totally cute too!

Catherine said...

they sure are cute and so are your cards :)

Post a Comment