Saturday, October 25, 2008

Simple Birthday

Amy came over to stamp today and, once again, I chatted more than I stamped and didn't get ANYTHING done. I decided to go back to the stamp room later tonight and give it another shot. This card is the outcome of that attempt.

This layout is Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #63. I started with a card base of Certainly Celery. DSP is the retired paper called "Cutie Pie". The cupcake image was colored with Basic Black and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers and then punched out using the 1 3/8" circle punch. I layered that over a Basic Black scalloped circle punch. Images are from the "Party Hearty" stamp set. In true Beate fashion, I added the photo corners punch in the upper right-hand corner. Her cards are WAY prettier than anything I've done, so you should check her blog out sometime. She's absolutely AMAZING!! Toodles!

1 comment:

Beate said...

What a fun birthday card! Love it.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Post a Comment