Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Thankful Thoughts

I had every intention of going to bed VERY early tonight. Ever since my hospital stay, I just can't seem to get enough sleep. BUUUUUUT... I sat down and started playing with my stamps. You'd think I'd know better by now. Anyway, I made this card using the sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers today. I used the SU "Thoroughly Thankful" stamp set along with Whisper White and Chocolate Chip CS. The designer paper and the orange CS are from American Crafts. The image was stamped using Basic Black classic ink and watercolored with classic ink refills in Old Olive, Really Rust, and Pumpkin Pie. The "thankful thoughts" stamp was stamped with Chocolate Chip classic ink.

Well, that's as long as this post is going to be. I'm pooped... although I'd love to play with stamps all night! If it weren't for my darned job....

No comments:

Post a Comment