Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I was wrong!

I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong. The internet problem IS NOT my AT&T DSL connection... it's MY PC!!! I know this because I brought my laptop home from work tonight and have been using the same DSL connection on it that I normally use on my PC. It works fine on the laptop. I've run all types of anti-virus and anti-spyware against it and everything comes back clean. I've reset my internet explorer settings to the defaults thinking that MAYBE something was changed there. It's just the weirdest thing... I reboot my PC and I have internet explorer for about 5 minutes. Then, all of a sudden, I get a "page cannot be displayed" error and it's finished. I'm frazzled trying to figure out what the problem might be. That just tops off my sinus infection. Besides having those things to deal with, I have to do an on-site internet banking upgrade for work this week, so I'll be out of town on Thursday and Friday. I still have to get my house cleaned before I leave for work on Friday because I'm having a Pampered Chef party Friday evening. I HAVE to be back here no later than 6 pm! It's wearing me out just thinking about it.

Sorry I don't have any new projects to post. I do have a few to share, but this computer glitch has really put a kink in my tail!! :) I don't think I'll be able to focus on anything else until it's resolved. AARRRGGGHHHHH!!! If you know of any techie braniacs, send 'em my way... I need Internet Explorer help!!! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment