Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ain't He Tweet?

Check this little guy out. Ain't he tweet? I wanted to play around with "A Good Egg" since that's the set our class will focus on this month. I used the card sketch from Jen Del Muro's "Sketch For You To Try" this week. VERY cute sketch... I can't wait to try it out with some other stamp sets. I used the retired DSP "Spring Fling" on this card. I used So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, and Basic Black cardstock. The chick was stamped in Jet Black StazOn on Whisper White cardstock. I colored him with So Saffron and Only Orange Stampin' Write Markers. His shell was stamped on Pretty In Pink cardstock with Basic Black Classic Ink. The dots were stamped in Certainly Celery Classic Ink. I cut both shells out and adhered the bottom shell using SNAIL. The top shell was added with a Stampin' Dimensional. Ribbon is Certainly Celery grosgrain. The sentiment was stamped with Basic Black Classic Ink on Whisper White cardstock. I punched it out using the Word Window Punch. It was layered over a piece of Basic Black cardstock. The ends of that piece were rounded using the 3/4" circle punch.

Have you noticed? My blog got a makeover this week, thanks to Michelle Laycock at Laycock Designs. I love, love it and I think Michelle did an awesome job. Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment