Monday, March 16, 2009

Need Embossing Powder and Glitter Storage?

If you know me, you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE glitter. And you also know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be organized. I've organized some of my stamping supplies every which way I can think of... glitter and EP included. This is the system that's worked best for me, so far.


The "SpiceStack" shown in the photos was purchased from Brylane Home, but I'm sure you could probably find them in other places. I think I've seen them on Amazon.com, as well. Each "SpiceStack" has three trays that slide out.
The trays aren't intended to be taken completely out of the "stack". When pulled out, they sort of hinge and fold down. When a tray is folded down, it looks similar to this.

I've included several photos so you can see how the SU! glitter and EP fit, as well as PearlEx, Stickles, and other glitters and EP's.

What do you use for glitter and EP storage? Leave a comment and let me know. I'm always looking for new ideas and love to hear from you all!!
Toodles!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's such a neat idea....who'd of thunk it? ;-)

Post a Comment