Monday, March 9, 2009

It's A Party!!

Join me on Saturday, March 28th from 2-5 PM and we'll make some Spring (and Easter) Treats & Sweets... Cards AND Goodies! We'll make three different treat holders (treats included) and two cards. We'll be using the stamp set "A Good Egg". Cost of the class is $15 and covers all materials needed to make the projects. If you have basic supplies (scissors, adhesive, etc.) and don't mind to bring them it will speed things up if everyone isn't trying to use one pair of scissors all at once. Please RSVP by March 13th so I can order enough supplies for everyone. Payment is expected in advance to reserve your spot in the class. If you'd like to pay via PayPal, please contact me for details. As always, I'll have drawings for door prizes and you WON'T want to miss those! Who doesn't like free stuff, right???

Remember... Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st! What a great way to get FREE stamps! I look forward to seeing you on the 28th!!

If you're interested in hosting a party so you can earn even MORE FREE STAMPS during Sale-A-Bration, feel free to call me anytime and we'll get your party scheduled right away! Remember... an in-home party isn't your only option. I'd be happy to let you host it in my home or we can arrange a "book party". It's all about what works best for you!!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment