Sunday, October 11, 2009

Glitter Critter

I know, I know... I haven't posted in FOREVER and now I have two posts in the same day. 
I haven't used enough glitter, lately, so this card made me happy!  I loooooove glitter and hadn't used my Fine Supernova glitter yet, nor had I used this stamp set.  The stamp set is called "Animal Stories" and I used the coordinating "Tall Tales" Designer Series Paper and cardstock.  The sentiment is from the "Hugs & Wishes" stamp set. The images were stamped in Chocolate Chip classic ink. I applied a strip of Sticky Strip to the strip of Old Olive cardstock and then applied my glitter to that.  I used the ticket corner punch on my image and applied So Saffron brads in the corners.  Tied a piece of Old Olive grosgrain ribbon in a knot and added it to my critter with a mini glue dot.  Super-duper fast and easy.  And now I'm in the mood to use even more glitter and it's almost bedtime.  What to do?  What to do???



Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment