Sunday, October 11, 2009

Re-Inker Organization & a Card

I found these handy-dandy cutlery organizers at K-Mart and they turned out to be perfect for re-inker bottles.  The little tic-tac containers also fit perfectly on these "shelves".  When I purchased the organizers, I also picked up some sawtooth picture hangers and attached them to the backs of each piece.  Once that was done, these were ready for hanging.  I think they were sold in pairs, but I've had these for a couple of years so I don't remember for sure.





I loved this stamp set (Autumn Days) when I saw it in the catty, but have struggled to come up with any ideas for it.  I paired it with the "Autumn Meadows" Designer Series Paper and coordinating cardstock today and this is what "happened".  I wasn't too sure I was going to like this once I finished with it, but it turned out alright.



I got an e-mail from a fellow stamper today telling me that someone was sending spam out to my "StampChic Fan Club" members.  I apologize for any spam you might have received as a result of being a member of my fan club.  I have changed the settings so that ALL comments and postings MUST be approved by me before they'll be posted or sent out to the group.  This should prevent any future spam, so let me know if you continue to receive e-mails that look "fishy".

Toodles,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment