Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my husband, Curtis; to my Dad, Larry; to my father-in-law, Herb; to my brother, Derek; and to my brother-in-law, Tony!! ...And any other dad's I didn't mention. Here are the cards I made for Father's Day. These were made using the "Au Chocolat" designer seriers paper from Stampin' Up! and "Chocolate Chip" classic ink. The "Father" stamp is from "Paper Inspirations" and the deer stamp is from "Stampabilities".



MyStampin' Up! Fall & Winter preview order was delivered on Friday and I LOVE the new stamp sets. Actually, I love everything... I just haven't had time to play with all of it yet. This card is one I made today using the "Pick A Petal" and the "Hugs & Wishes" stamp sets. The paper is from one of those jumbo economy packs from Hobby Lobby and the images were stamped using Stampin' Up!'s "Chocolate Chip" classic ink pad.



This card was made using the "Pick a Petal" and the "Hugs & Wishes" stamp sets, as well. I stamped the wings using the polka dot petal and "Purely Pomegranate" classic ink and cut them out. The head and tail-end of the ladybug were made using circle punches and basic black card stock. The antenna were drawn on with a black Sharpie pen. Cardstock colors used were Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Whisper White, and Basic Black. The ribbon was purchased at JoAnn's. Let me know what you think. TTFN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment