Saturday, June 2, 2007

How Does Your Garden Grow?

My garden is coming along quite nicely. I have baby cherry tomatoes, baby yellow squash, and the beginnings of a baby bell pepper. I never thought I'd love gardening this much, but it has really grown on me (no pun intended). Here are some pictures I took earlier today...





It looks like it's going to be a busy summer for us. Curtis and the kids will be spending two separate weeks in Iowa with Curt's parents. I will be spending a week in Denver, CO at the annual Stampin' Up! convention, I will be meeting my three biological brothers the weekend of July 21st, and Branden will be testing for WINGS (Working with the Individual Needs of Gifted Students) on June 23rd. If he does well with the testing, he'll be attending the gifted program one day a week beginning this summer. Oh... and Branden will be going to church camp the week of July 9th with the 4th and 5th graders from our church. They'll be going to Windemere, which is where his dad worked while attending college. It's also where his Ye-Ye (that means grandfather in Mandarin Chinese) worked during college and his Nai-Nai (grandmother in Mandarin Chinese) was a summer staffer. It's going to be a busy summer, but should be lots of fun! TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment