Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Curtis!!

Curt's 39th birthday is tomorrow. I know he won't have a problem with me giving his age out. Otherwise, I wouldn't even think of doing it... maybe. Anyway, his kids have been spending a week at their grandparents' house and will be staying at our house tonight for the first time in about a week and a half. Branden will be at camp all next week, so it will be another week and a half before we see him again. My point is this... we're celebrating Curt's birthday tonight since this is the only night his kids will be here anytime close to his birthday. We're going out for pizza tonight to celebrate. I can say this on my blog now because I know he won't be reading it until sometime tomorrow at the very earliest. This is the card I made for him. I used one of those handy-dandy economy packs of designer paper from Hobby Lobby and my new 'Year After Year' stamp set from Stampin' Up!. The package was colored using 'Ruby Red' and 'Not Quite Navy' SU watercolor pencils. TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment