Friday, July 20, 2007

WOO-HOO!! I've been nominated a ROCKIN' GIRL BLOGGER!!


My good friend, Gwen, nominated me as a ROCKIN' GIRL BLOGGER!! I'm flattered!! It's really quite an honor considering how many blogging buddies she has!! ...And especially since I'm relatively new to the blogging thing!


I probably won't have a post for several days. Some of you may already know, but I was adopted when I was 6 days old. I have VERY loving parents and two great brothers whom I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. My parents were very supportive in my search for my birth mother and I found her, earlier this year, in March. It turns out that I have three half-brothers and I will be meeting them this weekend. Sue, my birth mother, lives in Branson. Eric and Tim live in Phoenix, AZ and David lives in Chicago, IL. The three of them are coming in this weekend and I'm terribly excited about meeting them. The suspense is just killing me!!! I will post pictures and an update sometime early next week.


Have a GREAT weekend!! TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment