Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Doin' What I Love Best

Sometime yesterday I decided that I wasn't going to do anything last night except what I love the most... being creative. I didn't cook, I didn't eat, I didn't cycle, I just created. ...And thoroughly enjoyed myself while doing it. I came up with three new cards. This first card was made using the "Pick A Petal" and "Hugs & Wishes" stamp sets. I really like the way it turned out.


These next two cards are a result of trying to come up with ideas for a class where we'll make halloween items only. This card was made using the "Home is Where the Haunt Is" and the "Party Punch" sets. The cat is the only image from "Party Punch".


...And this card was made using "Booglie Eyes", which is probably my favorite halloween stamp set. The "BOO" letters were cut using my Cricut (I LOVE that thing!!).

That's all I have for now, but will post more later. I will be out of town this weekend, so you may not hear from me until the first of next week. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment