Friday, August 31, 2007

My Latest Project

Okay... Here she is... my latest finished project (I have several in the works). This little girl is entirely crocheted and is 21 inches tall. I'm not perfectly happy with her facial features. The pattern said to sew the mouth and nose on using ribbon, which is what I did. I just think something needs to be different. Maybe I'll figure it out before I make the next one. You should be able to view a larger image by clicking on the picture.



I have some other great news!! My dad goes to his first day at Head Start on Tuesday of next week!! I'm SSSOOOO proud of him and happy for him. I'm sure he'll get along just fine with all the other kids. Seriously... Dad is the new cook for Head Start in Houston. I think he said there are 19 children who attend school there and they're all three to four years in age. I just know he'll like it. He's so good with kids and they absolutely adore him! Congratulations, Daddy!!

I cycled a couple of nights this week, but still haven't ridden as much as I need to. The weather is supposed to be fabulous for us tomorrow (sunny, slightly breezy, and a high of 84 degrees), so I'm going to try to ride somewhere between 60 and 80 miles tomorrow. There isn't an organized ride due to the holiday weekend, so I'll just be riding a 20 mile loop that I ride very frequently.

I'm going to close for now. I have a couple of cards that I need to get finished (I guess I need to start them before I can finish them) before I go to bed. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment