Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Can't Sleep... AGAIN!


Yes... it IS 3:45 AM. Yes... I AM up making cards and doing laundry. I was awoken by pain at 2:05 AM, which was right on time since I was due for another dose of pain medication at 2:30 AM. I didn't want to take it too early, so decided I'd just stay up for a half hour until it was time. In the meantime, I started a load of laundry. That didn't take long, so I logged onto Splitcoast Stampers to see if the sketch challenge had been posted for today. I was delighted to find that the challenge had already been presented and the card to the left is my first presentation of this sketch. I say "first" because I'm sure I'll be back up in several hours, unable to sleep. Well, I'm going back to bed... hopefully for more than two to three hours this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment