Monday, January 28, 2008

PMS Was Fun!!!

Before I get to the really important stuff, I thought I'd share a comment that someone left for me regarding the previous post. The comment was posted anonymously so I don't have any idea who said it, but it reads... "maybe you can take some hair from the dog and paste it to your husband's head." Curtis and I both found that statement to be quite amusing!! I think he's had fun with his new "do". His nieces and nephew, however, think "Uncle Curtis looks horrible!!!!"

PMS was a blast this last weekend. Here are the projects we made. This first photo is a mailbox that we decorated using Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, cardstock, stamps, and ribbon. Everyone's was a little different depending on the paper they chose and they were ALL adorable!!







The next four cards are 3" X 3" Valentine's. They'd work perfect for kids' Valentine's. They also fit perfectly in the mailboxes we decorated.


These two cards are full-sized greeting cards.

The next two photos are small treat bags filled with jelly beans.

I think everyone enjoyed the projects we did and we're all looking forward to getting together again next month. I'll be sure to post details regarding the date and time a couple of weeks beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment