Monday, March 17, 2008

A One Card Day


Well, I thought I'd get more than just one card completed tonight, but it wasn't meant to be. This card uses a retired set called "Bareback". The base is Chocolate Chip with a layer of River Rock over that. The DSP is "Apple Cider" and the two pieces on this card were scraps left over from another project. This is the best kind of card, because I didn't even have to trim my scraps to make them work. I sanded the edges of the brown piece to soften the edges and tied a piece of the Chocolate Chip poly-twill ribbon (Occasions Mini Catalog) around the striped piece. I used the ticket punch to punch the corners of the Very Vanilla image before layering it on River Rock. I added brads to the corners and then added another layer of Chocolate Chip under the image.
It's storming here, so I think I'm going to bed. I love listening to the rain and thunder at night! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment