Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You're Gonna LOVE This!

Our next PMS will be held on Saturday, April 12th, from 2-5 p.m. We’ll be making a card organizer using the “Forget-Me-Not Keeper” on page 193 of the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 catalog. This will be a great place for you to keep track of the cards you want to send out as well as a place to store cards you’ve already made or bought. The cost of the class is $20, which includes the “Forget-Me-Not Keeper” and all materials used to give it lots of bling. Payment is due by April 1st. I’m strictly enforcing the payment deadline this month, because I have to know exactly how many keepers to order in advance. I want to make sure I have enough for everyone, but I also don’t want any leftovers. Please bring basic supplies if you have them (scissors and adhesive). If you are unable to attend the class, you can order the kit, which will include detailed instructions and supplies needed to make the project(s). This is going to be a splendiferous project and I know you won’t want to miss out on it!

Special this month… Bring a friend with you. If that friend is a new customer to me and they place a minimum $35 order, you’ll only pay half the class fee. Keep in mind that I need to know how many attendees I’ll have by April 1st.

As always, I’m looking forward to PMS!! Happy Stampin’ and I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment