Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm BAAAAACK!!

Wow! I had a serious case of bronchitis and am finally feeling somewhat normal... whatever that is! I guess that's why I've been in a TERRIBLE creative funk and have actually had days when I wanted to pull my hair out because I couldn't come up with any new ideas. Everything I did looked all wrong. I made four cards tonight, though, (two each of the same design) and I think I'm back. If I'm not completely back I, at least, feel like I'm closer to being there. Here are the two cards I made tonight. They're both made using the same layout and I think I really like both of them. I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the blue and green card, although it doesn't show up very well in the pic.


These next two cards are two that I made during my creative slump. I'm not entirely happy with them, but don't know exactly what I should do to spice them up...

Most of you know, by now, that Curtis broke his ankle last night while playing softball. Well... he was "sliding into third" to be precise. He drove himself home after he did it and then we made a trip to urgent care where we spent the better (or was it the worst) part of our evening. The x-rays indicated that his tibia is fractured in two places, but the alignment is still good, so they may be able to cast it without having to set it or surgery. He's getting around really well and I'm TRYING to be sympathetic. If you know me very well, you know I'm not very good at that. I'm TRYING, though, to help him out. I think he's been laughing at me because it's such a struggle for me.

Well, that's what we've been up to lately... not much else. Oh yeah... I turned a year older on Sunday, so I'm FINALLY 29. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment