Saturday, September 29, 2007

Feelin' Crafty

Well, I've finished a few projects. This card was made using some leftover designer paper from last year's Christmas stock. The red snowflake was stamped using Versamark ink and then I heat embossed it with Heat & Stick Powder. I then added some Romantic Red Glitter from Stampin' Up! and heat embossed it again to set the glitter. This card, like most of them, is much prettier in person than it is in photos.


This card was made with Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie cardstock and some designer paper that I had left from Thanksgiving last year. The designer paper is by American Crafts. I watercolored the pumpkins and the leaf (from the Autumn Harvest stamp set) using Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Really Rust classic ink refills. The shadow under the pumpkins was watercolored using a Creamy Caramel classic ink refill.


This card was CASE'd directly from the October 2007 issue of Papercrafts Magazine, page 30. This card didn't require any stamping at all. I used Whisper White, Basic Black, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, and Yo-Yo Yellow cardstock. The star and 'wish' were cut using the Cricut. This was a VERY easy card and turned out super cute!


This next project is pretty neato-mosquito. This is a Pringles can turned Halloween treat container. I used the Creepy Crawly DSP from SU, along with Whisper White, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie CS. 'BOO' was stamped using the Best Friends Alphabet Upper stamp set. They were then punched out and mounted on larger circles. Each letter has an identical piece that lays back-to-back with a piece of black yarn through the center. That way, as the letters turn, it still spells 'BOO'. The frillies on the top are just very thin strips of CS that I ran through the crimper, folded in half, and stuck through a slit that I cut in the top of the Pringles lid. This can be filled with Halloween treats and given as a gift or just as a Halloween decoration.

This next project was an experiment more than anything. I used the Wondrous Gift and Many Merry Messages stamp sets to stamp a candle. This one didn't turn out perfect, but I'm sure the next one will be much better since this was my first one.


Thanks for Looking!! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment