Friday, September 14, 2007

Sorry it's been so long...

...I've been busy worrying about the MS150, which is coming up TOMORROW MORNING!! I don't know why I'm in such a tizz, but I think I'm going 90 different directions in my brain. I have made lists of absolutely everything I need to do and what I need to pack for the one night stay in Joplin, but I'm still worried about it. I haven't decided exactly what time I need to get up tomorrow morning, but my cycling team is meeting at 6 AM for a group picture in Willard, which is about 20 minutes from home. The ride will actually start at 7 AM from the high school in Willard. I'll be sure to post by the first of next week, unless I keel over somewhere along the way, to let you all know how the ride went. Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement over the last several months. I hope to have a good report for you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment