Friday, September 7, 2007

Old Stamps

I bought this stamp at least a year ago and have never used it. I think that's a sure sign that I'm addicted to stamping/card crafting. My goal tonight was to create a card using a stamp that I've never used before (this is not the only one... trust me). This is definitely not my favorite card ever, but since I do have a fondness for cats I think I like it okay. The stamp is from a company called Prickley Pear and I used Perfect Plum, Ruby Red, and Barely Banana cardstock and inks. The cat has a purple gem for his collar and the big paw print was stamped with craft ink and then heat embossed with irridescent ice embossing powder. The "sparkle" stamp was also embossed with irridescent ice, so it's glittery, too - just the way I like it. A person can never have too much sparkle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment