Thursday, October 25, 2007

Feelin' Froggy!

This is a fun card! This was stamped using the 'All Wrapped Up' and 'All Year Cheer II' stamp sets. I stamped the jar and the frog using Jet Black StazOn ink and then watercolored the images using a watercolor pen and the ink refills in Green Galore, Glorious Green, and Tempting Turquoise. The green panel is Green Galore CS that I embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. After it was embossed, I "swiped" my Whisper White craft ink pad across the raised portion to give it a little more depth. The ribbon is a green organdy that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. It's not obvious in the picture, but I glued a "wiggly eye" to the image of the frog. What a cutie-patootie!
I hate to even mention this since it gets my Dad in a tizz when I talk about such things, but my bell pepper and tomato plants are still blooming and are still producing on a regular basis. All of the plants are still loaded with peppers and tomatoes that aren't quite ready for picking. So far, I'm still having to pick about every other day. I've tooted my horn long enough... I'm going to go find something else constructive to do. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment