Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Haunted Corn Maze

I guess I haven't been in the mood to post lately. I've been working on some crafty projects, but can't post pictures because they're gifts that haven't been given. Once they're out of my hands and in the hands of the recipients, I'll post the pictures. Until then... it's TOP SECRET!!

We went to a haunted corn maze in Verona, MO this past weekend and had a screaming good time. I don't know who was more scared - me or the kids. They'd probably all say it was me, but I would have to argue. The corn maze was located on seven acres in the middle of nowhere. There were other activities, as well, including "pumkin chuckin" (see photos of kids with mini pumpkins in the slingshot) and a hay ride. We skipped on the hay ride since it would have been an additional $6 per person. Instead, we used our money wisely and paid someone to scare the pee-waddin' out of us in the middle of a cornfield in Verona, MO. Here is a link to some of the pictures we took.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=nos1qyw.246kvfeg&x=0&y=pa2nh1

I'll try to post more later. I haven't had time, lately, to work on any new cards. I'm hoping to be able to do so by the end of this coming weekend. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment