Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Witch Is In...

If you ever happen to see a card in your mailbox that you've already seen on my blog, I just want to apologize now. I have customers and fellow stampers who view my blog and I want to make sure I get my things posted in a timely manner. This should be the last of the halloween items for this year. This card was made using the "Haunting Halloween" set with CS in Basic Black, Perfect Plum, and Pumpkin Pie. The images were stamped on watercolor paper using basic black classic ink. They were then watercolored using Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Wild Wasabi, and Going Gray ink refills and a watercolor pen. I added Stickles to the bubbly in the pot and the charms hanging from the cat's cape. The steam and stars are embossed with Irridescent Ice embossing powder over Whisper White craft ink. (Yes... I HAD to have some bling!!) The layout for this card was CASE'd from "nitestamper" at Splitcoast Stampers. The inside of the card reads "...a haunting halloween!"

That's all I have for now. I'm trying to start thinking about my Christmas cards and other crafty projects for Christmas. Hopefully, I'll have lots to share with you VERY soon! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment