Monday, June 16, 2008

Birth Announcements


I had an order for 10 birth announcements and had to get them done TONIGHT so they can be picked up tomorrow. The card base is Groovy Guava. The center piece is Apricot Appeal stamped with the little flower image (By Ones & By Twos) in the same color. That layer has a piece of Groovy Guava double-stitched ribbon tied around it. I used the DSP from the Simply Scrappin' Special Delivery Girl package. The onesie image was stamped from the 'By Ones & By Twos' set and the "it's a girl!" image is from 'Nursery Necessities'. First, I stamped the images in Basic Black classic ink on Whisper White CS. Then, I stamped the onesie image again on DSP. I cut the image out of the DSP and used a glue pen to adhere it over the image stamped on the Whisper White CS. I stamped the small flower in Groovy Guava classic ink and cut it out, as well. I added it to the front of the onesie with the glue pen. I then layered that piece on a piece of Groovy Guava CS to matte it. I made 10 of these tonight, so I didn't get much else done besides dinner, cleaning the kitchen, and one load of laundry. It feels good to have another project COMPLETE, though!! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment