Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Is Here!

It started raining yesterday afternoon when the temp was about 70 degrees. The temperature started dropping not long after that and by the time I went to bed last night, it was probably in the mid-50's. I left the windows open all night, so I woke up to CRISP fall air this morning. I LOVE THAT!! The only thing better would be to wake up at my parent's place (they live out in the woods) and smell the fall leaves. Some things just aren't the same in the city! The temp in my house when I arrived home from work, this afternoon, was only 60 degrees, and we're expecting a low tonight around 38 degrees. I've got the windows shut and have put my dearly loved sweat pants on and am enjoying a steaming cup of french vanilla cappuccino. I'm thinkin' chili sounds good, too!! Maybe tomorrow night...


Pizza anyone? Jen Del Muro posted this FABULOUS mini pizza box template not too long ago and I've been wanting to try it out. Tonight, I was flipping through my SU! catty and saw a sample similar to this and knew that was how I wanted to decorate my pizza box. I used CS in Basic Black, Whisper White, and Pumpkin Pie. The stamp set was "Tasty Sweet" from the current catty and the ribbon is Old Olive grosgrain. The decoration is actually a belly band and will slip right off the box so the lid can be flipped up to reveal the contents. Isn't it great that SU! offers so many great ideas in the catty? And that our fellow stampers in the stamping community are so willing to share their ideas? I love how this turned out and may have to make several since they're so quick to make. Toodles! (Click on photos to view larger)





No comments:

Post a Comment