Sunday, October 19, 2008

Last Of The Weekend Projects

This is the last card I'll share for the weekend. This is another 3" X 6" card with a base of Old Olive. I used Au Chocolat DSP matted on Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip CS. Ribbon is Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain. The sentiment is from "Hugs & Wishes" and was stamped in Chocolate Chip classic ink on Very Vanilla CS. It was punched out using the new wide oval punch from SU!. I punched another wide oval from Chocolate Chip CS and layered the sentiment over it, offset slightly. This card was so simple that I feel like I cheated!!

When I finished making this card, I stood up from my work table and turned to put some supplies away. I had no idea Smith & Wesson were even in the room, let alone sitting on the second shelf from the ceiling staring at me! Sorry I didn't take the time to correct the color of their eyes... it's getting late and I'm pooped!! Toodles!

1 comment:

Beate said...

I love your card. I LOVE that paper and that you matched it with Olive. Your cats look a bit scary to me. LOL
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Post a Comment