Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Few Spooky Things

Here are a few things I've been working on lately. I've been trying to come up with some ideas that I can use in my PMS class this weekend. We'll be creating some of these projects. I just haven't decided exactly which ones yet.
I've been seeing these Frankenstein cards on Splitcoast and just loved them. They're so super-duper simple to make and are just adorable. I made a matching bag topper for a small bag of candy corn.


This is the ever-popular nugget box. It holds three Hershey Nuggets, which are all wrapped in DSP. The box has a cover that slides on, which you can barely see on the right side of the photo.



This is a small basket, which also holds a bag of candy corn.


I'm still working on getting this perfected. I got this idea from fellow blogger, Jami, and just HAD to try them. This one turned out super cute, but I want to make several in varying sizes and use them for a centerpiece on the table for Saturday's class.









And this little guy has been seen quite frequently around Splitcoast these days. This little spider is made entirely from punches and has a Peppermint Patty between his front and his back side. He's a real cutie-patootie!!

I need to get to work on some other projects, so I'm going to keep this short. I have several cards I need to get made for upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, expectant families... OOOOHHHHH... have I told you that my brother, Tim, and his wife, Tiffani, are expecting their second child? Peyton, their daughter, was born last September and can expect a little brother or sister next summer. How exciting!! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment